Falling hair, receding hair line, brittle weak hair, are just some of the signs of hair loss. And if ever you start seeing more strands of hair on your comb or on the shower, you will definitely want to look for the best solutions for hair loss in men. Since a thinning hair may also mean a weakening confidence for many, you would want to look for a product that will soon end your hair issues.
Factors That Cause Hair Fall in Men
Hair loss is common to both men and women and can be caused by a lot of different factors. Stress is one of them. Illness, medication, even diet, as well as the products that are used to clean, moisturize, even style the hair can be considered culprits.
Your genes can also be a determining factor. If you observed that you have relatives who have experienced receding hairlines or thinning hair, there is a great chance that you will also experience that at one point in your life.
Best Solutions for Hair Fall in Men
Total hair loss won’t happen overnight. It is a relief to note that it can also be prevented, even reversed, especially if the condition is still in its early stage.
Here are a few things that you may need to consider to ensure that you will continue to enjoy a head full of thick hair.
- Limit the use of colorants and hair products that contain harsh ingredients. Use of colorants and hair products that contain harsh chemicals can also cause excessive hair fall. So, if you are a fan of these products, you will need to limit the use of hair colorants or hair dyes if you want to keep your hair healthy.
- Opt for products that contain organic ingredients. It is also necessary to choose products that will be gentle on your hair and scalp. If possible, use herbal or organic hair products.
When buying hair products, make sure that they do not contain bleaching agents and other harsh chemicals.
- Consult a dermatologist. It will also be a smart thing to consult a dermatologist for the proper diagnosis of your condition and recommendations for the most appropriate products that you may use.
- Allow yourself to enjoy a right number of hours of rest. Making sure that you give yourself enough time to rest or about 7 hours of sleep per day is also important. If you can keep stress to a minimum, it will be one of the best things that you can do to help your hair remain healthy and not lose its glow.
- Eat right. Your hair follicles will benefit from your protein and calcium intake. You will also need to include in your diet fish, soya, nuts, eggs, seeds, grains, dairy products, and fruits as they will provide the essential protein and calcium that supports hair follicle health. A diet with fresh and not processed foods will likewise be more beneficial, not only for your hair, but for your overall health.
- Exercise. A healthy lifestyle won’t be complete without taking regular exercises as this will help the distribution of nutrients throughout the body more efficient.
- Supplement your diet with the right vitamins and health supplements. Taking essential vitamins and supplements will also help ensure that your body is receiving the essential nutrients that it needs to remain healthy, including your scalp and hair.
- Check your hair and scalp for any signs of infection. Hair fall can also be caused by scalp and hair infection. Make sure to visit your doctor if ever you notice any sign of infection.
Losing your hair to stress, medication, unhealthy lifestyle, and inappropriate hair products can be quite stressful. This has even caused the weakening of one’s self-confidence. Fortunately, there are the best solutions for hair fall in men that you may consider to ensure that you can keep your crowning glory longer. There is no shortcut to attaining thick tresses, however. Delivering the right nutrition and also sticking to a healthy lifestyle will help you do that over time. It will take a while, so you will need to be patient and stick to your new routine to see new growths that you will be proud of.